Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 29-10-2001 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

<staing the obvious>I have a question.</staing the obvious>

I was trawling around, reading FAQ's and things (real men do read the instructions, but secretly) and I saw something which led me to ask this question.

Custom avatars are mentioned on tis page that takes forever to load it says
    If you have more than 0 posts, you may also specify your own custom avatar.

I'd like to upload a custom avatar, the one in my sig specifically, and cant seem to figure out how. Any help is appriciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

There was some talk about custom avatars before, and I know they were banned for a while, 'cos people were sticking in large/offensive/dumb avatars. I think you should be happy with your img sig, but you could try polling them on the Admin board, 'cos I'm not sure what the story is now. :)

"If you have at least 32767 posts, you can choose these avatars:

Cloud.gifDeVore.gifRegi.gifX_OR.gif
    "

Some copy-protection? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭TeRmInAlCrAzY

How the frotz do you change/pick an avatar?:mad:

I've looked and looked, and cannot see an option for the life of me..

Rats.

Gonna look like a doofus.

erg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

At the top right of a form you will see a series of links under the advert. Click on the 'user cp' (user control panel). Click on the 'Edit Options' link. down near the bottom of this pages is a change avator option.

Its as easy a that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭TeRmInAlCrAzY

That wasn't there a minute ago!

Honest!

*mumble* *mumble* thanks for the help *mumble*

/me shuffles off in embarrasment.

Advertisement