Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret pics of new Saudi Mobile Scud Launcher

Options
  • 29-10-2001 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\My Documents\My Pictures\misslelauncherretouch.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by irishguy
    C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\My Documents\My Pictures\misslelauncherretouch.jpg

hmmm....

misslelauncherretouch.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

I'm tellin' ya, internet humour is going down rapidly because of this thing. It's become really boring. I thought the Foot and Mouth period was a trough in the humour stakes but this has really taken the biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

a for fuks sake. that is funny in any mans language
    come on. im on the ground laughing my nads off.

funny dung.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by DadaKopf
    I'm tellin' ya, internet humour is going down rapidly because of this thing. It's become really boring. I thought the Foot and Mouth period was a trough in the humour stakes but this has really taken the biscuit.
    Shut up you :p
    It is funny imo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

Originally posted by DadaKopf

oh go away u stick in the mud :) lol wp n1 v. funneh pic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Vikktakkht

yeah this is funny...

but surely it should have been Afghan or Iraqi Scud Launcher.....
    after all the Saudi's were on our side during the Gulf war ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

chernobyl
    whats the hmm for ??

Advertisement