Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the prowl..

• 29-10-2001 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Anyone know of any position's going..
    3 years system test exp. Automation tools segue functional and performance (silk perf..)
    MCSE w2k

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

where are you looking?
    ireland, england, outer mongolia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭retneil

anywhere currently in england - london at moment.. Location doesnt really matter at all..

hmmmmmm,
    thats a bit of a tough one.
    im living in surrey at the moment and the job scene down here is pretty bad. i recently got let go from a job for going to an interview. i was only on probation, so i didnt bother kicking up a fuss. but i then spent 4 weeks looking for another job before being offered the job i went for in the first place.
    and when i say looking i mean looking hard. however.....
    having said that, there seems to be loads of jobs in the south london croydon type area coz i seem to continually have agencies phoning me up and asking me to work there. bit to far away. 50 miles is a long way to travle in the morning!!!

but london should be fine i would have thought. what type of work is it anyway? i just presumed it was IT work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭retneil

Mainly automation testing creation of scripts etc for web-sites and functional automation testing.. Tried a bit but have given up and is bailing back to eire.. Me thinks a lot of the positions advertised are doing the rounds in about 20 recruitment companies./.. Ah well back to green eire how bad?
    Thx for help...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

You should try http://www.jobserve.com its a very good site and mainly UK work...

• Advertisement

yeah i use jobserve and jobtrack.co.uk and jobsite.co.uk

Advertisement