Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm stepping out for a little while.

• 29-10-2001 4:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

In about 1.5 hours the moving guys come to drag out what little remains of my apartment.. from then I won't have a computer access until I don't know when..

If anyone wants to keep those cards, I recommend backing them up today as the account will close soon too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

miss ya hobbes :). hopefully someone will save all the cards and upload them somewhere for all to enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

By the time you get back myself and smak will each have 10,000 posts :p

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

**** I'm in boston, can someone save the cards?
    Just save them to your HD and I'll get them from you later.

Thanks.

Dev.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

I've got them. I'll post up a URL later of a zip file with them all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i got it here too
    if any one is looking for them i can upload from work :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

http://www.rootshell.be/~micr0ie/
    all the hobbes pic's there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Hobbes,

If you want to ftp them to ftp.quake.ie/uploads and i'll put them somewhere for prosperity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

thanks lads. :)

ack.. It was like kabul outside with all the fireworks.

I'm kind of back, probably be able to post as much for quite some time (SWEET MOTHER OF GOD HOW CAN ANYONE LIVE ON A 56K MODEM :mad:.)

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Originally posted by Hobbes
    I'm kind of back, probably be able to post as much for quite some time (SWEET MOTHER OF GOD HOW CAN ANYONE LIVE ON A 56K MODEM :mad:.)

More "Hobbled" than "Hobbes" for a while, eh? :D

OK, you can all groan now.

K

• Advertisement
Advertisement