Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run Lola Run !!!!

Options
  • 29-10-2001 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

This is a plee to u all... If anyone of u has seen "Run Lola Run" you will know how powerful it is.... Well the soundtrack gives u vision and power also....

Just thought u should all know that...

P.S... Tom Tykwer is a genius

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i liked it too. potente and tykwer rule. watch out for The Princess and the Warrior which looks set to be the next Run Lola Run experience, again from tykwer. i must see it again...

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Originally posted by adnans
    i liked it too. potente and tykwer rule. watch out for The Princess and the Warrior which looks set to be the next Run Lola Run experience, again from tykwer. i must see it again...

adnans

egad's!!!
    RLR was excellent - came out about 2 years ago afair
    but the princess and teh warrior - its terrible - absolutly awful!!!!
    run run!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

psst. say something about the soundtrack cause this is that music/radio boards everyone seems to be going on about. :p

ill take your bad review and not watch it then.

adnans

Advertisement