Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EPG info on Other Channels

• 29-10-2001 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

Today I was listening to BBC Radio 1 on Other Channels, but oddly enough, EPG info was being displayed (ie. the name of the DJ and the info above it).

I changed to Radio 2 and then Radio 3, and I got EPG info on them too.

After a while I changed to a regular channel and , when I went back to Other Channels, the EPG info has disappeared.

I've never seen this happen before. Has it happened to anyone else ?

I really wish the BBC Radio stations were on the EPG. The info would be very useful, particularly for Radio 4. As it stands we've got S4C and Tara on our EPG, neither of which we need.

Maybe we should ask Sky to do a swap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i saw this happen before too and the info quickly disappeared on me. i asked Sky about EPG placement for BBC radio and they said it is up to the BBC whether or not they appear on the Irish EPG and if they wanted them there it would cost. strange how they appear on the EPG when the digibox is loaded up minus a viewing card though. as for S4C, TARA and the Pub Channel, why they are there only god knows

as for S4C, TARA and the Pub Channel, why they are there only god knows
    Does sky's technical people actually know they're still there??
    They were quick enough to remove the games channel for a while-so obviously not difficult to move them.
    The logic of channels such as parliament and the BBC radio channels not being on the Irish EPG,yet being available when the card is out or as addded channels escapes me.
    I wonder is there apart time job going in Sky-shur maybe I'll apply-first thing I'll do is switch on Channel four-anybody want anything else done-keep this qiet now.....:D
    mm

Advertisement