Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh, the irrelevance!

Options
  • 29-10-2001 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Is anyone going to the DCU open day next month? Ahhhhh, memories! Bad machine coffee, Snapple etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭nlb

what date is it on??

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Ooh that sounds like fun, give me the date too. I'll go. Even though I'm only in 5th year... my Career Guidance Counsellor is really into all this stuff... is it perchance on a schoolday??

}:>

i'll try and talk someone into taking my whole ty class...
    for no aparent reason...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

It's on Saturday 17th November (damn non-school day scheduling) but if you really want to get off school the Trinity open day is on Wednesday 12th December (aaahhhh nice town coffee).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

my hair smells like miracle grow fertilizer. why does my hair smell like mracle grow?
    i want to go to the open day!ooh! get some crappy coffeee for me, ok?
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, excitemento!

• Advertisement

maybe it's because you keep sleeping on the lawn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

nonono! i havent been sleeping on the lawn! silly! i dont even *have* a lawn! my house has woods around it! no, it turns out some chemicals were burning or something. good thing i wwas a wake in the middle of the night or we could have died! see! there *is* a good side to insomnia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Yep, insomnia has allegedly got some benefits. And Clare, I'd get you some crappy coffee but I think it'd be cold by the time it got to Alaska.

Advertisement