Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook

Options
  • 30-10-2001 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

started this new one as the desktops were giving me a pain!!!

anyway i wondered did any of you whizkids out here know where on the pc are the files help for the information held in Outlook? for example the calender? i know where the emails are stored, and even found the signatures, but cant find the calender details so i can jsut back them up.

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

moved to technology

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Your calander is uaually just stored as part of your mailbox, on the exchange server in Ms Outlook.

However if you create a pst file (by saying yes to do you travel with this computer when setting up profile,) the calander in is stored in the outlook.pst file and synched with the inbox on connection or disconnection with the server.

If you need something more specific .. give me more info.

X

• Site Banned Posts: 1 Banned From This Website

bamboostick874.gif

bamboostick874.gif

bamboostick874.gif

bamboostick874.gif

bamboostick874.gif
    SPAM

Advertisement