Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virus Warning

• 04-05-2000 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

our entire mail server has had to go down because ot it.
    it looks like a really nasty one coz it has started running vb scripts on the web pages as well.
    oh, and apparently it makes your home page into a pr0n site...dont think its worth it thou smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

All i can say ha ha !!!! biggrin.gif

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Gamblor it was you who started it, you evil evil boy you smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Attachment "i love you" is a new virus like Melissa only smarter. Details are sketchy but its already got most big companies incl. MS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yea I've seen a few of those I love you e-mails flying about the place. sends the same mail to all your contacts in your address boook, not pleasant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you can laugh all you want gamblor, but all your hardrives with your gigs upon gigs of jpegs and mp3s were hit,m so you now have none of them smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

We got a fup load of Love mails inbound so I downed the server until I got the updated av files from Norton. Fortunately we use Eudora so we didn't spread it.

Guess I won't arguing that we switch over to Exchange again ;)

Advertisement