Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galway-lan 2 pic and demos

Options
  • 30-10-2001 4:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

we got some pics from the lan at the last day and demos in qw of me playing koopa (i got raped) and other demos. where hoping to get them up at boards soon.......

p.s..GOD I'M CRAP AT QW!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

..now post them on the quake boards why dont ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I got one q3 demo (the match where we all changed our names to slag MEAT!) and a few qw demos and a load of screen shots of end of game score shots!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

thrax i don't know how to put them up i don't have a site (YET)
    maybe next weekend i take my pc over ur house and give to u to put up on ur site

I hyave 2 qw demos ones like 18mb and the others like 2mb. I dont really want to email em to anybody due to their size! maby i cud put em on a disk with the q3 demos or sumtin??

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

sure whatever, post em to me r sumtin ill stick em on meh site

wibbily wobblers and stuff

well come on now, im at least as crazy as the rest of you for flip sake... i'm happy goddamit and thats all that matters. oh shut up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Give em to meh and I'll put em up on my 600meg compsoc account.

Might even put a link on meh page.
    twould be something like http://comspoc.nuigalway.ie/~syxpak/demo1.zip etc.

We're on an ATM line or something so It would make bog all difference.

I suppose o cud post em to u or give em to doodee if hes comin down any weekend soon to fix his sisters puter! (unless he already did it)
    I'll keep u posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

ok but theres prob i'm using my dads pc because my pc moden fcuked ={LONG STORY}=. i just have to go with my way bring my pc over to thrax house and give him the demos

Advertisement