Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volume on an SB Live!

• 08-05-2000 8:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

The Wave/DirectSound vol control on my soundcard keeps resetting itself down to a mid to low level volume, from the setting I had it at (max) - this usually happens when I exit a game or application.

The comp is a Gateway PIII 500, 192 megs of RAM - the card is an SB Live Value! that came with it and works perfectly apart from this mildly annoying glitch - I have the latest drivers and such from Creative's website.

It's like the card wants to protect my delicate ears smile.gif anyone know how I can get the bloody volume level to stay where I set it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Castor,

Check the volume settings in both the sblive control pannel and the normal volume control. I had similar problems and setting them both to the max made it stay MAX.
    Hope this helps.

Jimmy...

Advertisement