Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Continuing the theme!

Options
  • 30-10-2001 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

If you are in any doubt at all about the genius that is Jeff Buckley then check out his live cd mysterious white boy(think thats what its called). One of the most amazing live cd's ever. That rendition of last goodbye makes one want to squeel with delight! Also worth cheking out are the covers done by the likes of radiohead etc. Tim aslo kicks ass.

But the thing is I know **** all about them . Can anyone fill me in?
    Also love Eliot Smith . Anyone recommend something else along them same lines. My tired cd collection is in dire need of an injection of life!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

You should get your hands on "Dream Brother" biography for Jeff and Tim..... great read although after i'd read the introduction ( a step by step description of the day Jeff died) I couldnt face picking up the book for about a month....
    As for CD's I'd recommend Ed Harcourt "Here be Monsters" brilliant cd and i'd say if you like Jeff you'll like this.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

Originally posted by superlashes
    If you are in any doubt at all about the genius that is Jeff Buckley then check out his live cd mysterious white boy. Tim aslo kicks ass.

But the thing is I know **** all about them . Can anyone fill me in?

i never doubted his fantasticness (is that a word?), but i think i might just rush out and buy that album tomorrow, sounds great!

did you mean you know fuck all about the buckleys? cos if you look at the other jeff b thread, there's a post from me from yesterday, waffling about a book i'm reading about them, which you might be interested in, check it out if you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

okay, ladies and gents, it looks like i'm one step behind lambda all day, cos every time i post something, (s)he has already got to it before me!!!! aaaaaaargh!!! you're stealing my thoughts!!!!!! naagh!! okay, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

its called mystery white boy
    you werent far off ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

THER IS NO ESCAPING THE MIGHT OF LAMDA!!!!!
    BWAH HA HA!!!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement