Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake.ie Needs You!

Options
  • 31-10-2001 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

quakeie-small.jpg

Hiyahs,

Im looking for some fresh faces and even some of the oldies to come abord the Quake.ie team. If your interested in doing some news, if you got something to say, or you just feel like doing a column update now and then.

A couple a things you should be aware of. Quake.ie is about to become Challenge-IE and will get a much bigger audience from all around the world. Interested ? Let me know here and we'll get you sorted and you can be part of Irelands Fav Quake Site!

Eric.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Sign me up Mindphuck, I promise not to cause any trouble*

:)

* Statement may not be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I'd be up for writing stuff about QWTF

BEST MOD EVER

sniperwar BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

taht would be deadly but I probably dont get enough internet time for that, im supposed to study this year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Thrax, your welcome to post on q.ie. Is that a yes or a no that your gonna do it tho ?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

yap i have a go.... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

Hmmm sounds interesting ... I think I shall say yes ... so please don't shoot the little puppy... burning it is so much more entertaining

its a yes then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Ive added Lord Khan and Thrax to the admins list on q.ie. Welcome aboard guys.

Check your private msgs on boards.ie for details.

Hey thanks for that Eric, i'll see what I can do to help with the site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I wouldn't mind if you'd have meh. I got alot of free time this year (Feckin transition year)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

wouldn't mind doin up a bit of a column with piccies and stuff like spum was a while ago. sketches and stuff - piss takes - caracatures of quakers etc. i dunno whatever springs to mind when i update like. dunno how much time i'd have though. maybe i'd be more of a help just doin gfx for ya's now and again when needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Nice 1 FB, you've been added.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Sign me up MP. I'm an oldie noobie. :p

Advertisement