Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTV2 Great but - American Alternative??

Options
  • 31-10-2001 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

MTV2 is a great channel but how many f##kin videos by american bands who have the required facial hair, tatoos, and ugly 15 year olds with eye make-up in their videos, but sound no more heavy than the lighthouse family are there?
    As for Andrew WK - Join the F##kin WWF.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nim psychotic

I know. I've had the channel for about a year and it's degenerated into a pile of ****. "Indie Anthems" now feature Papa Roach when they could be at least playing The Smiths or something. But the worst thing is that they've started showing Beavis and Butthead and crappy shows like that. I won't be at all surprised if they start showing episodes of "The Real World" pretty soon.

Advertisement