Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should lucas do a final trilogy?

Options
  • 31-10-2001 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

MY friend Darth_pernicious was telling me about how in the books (STAR WARS), there is presently an invasion happening

I would really love to see that in a final trilogy, just to see how the jedi could take out the guys from the other galaxy who aren't affected by the force

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 unsane

i think it would be a great idea to do a third trilogy, personally, I would like to see what happens to the children of Han and Leia.

as well as the future of the Ewoks, what did it hold for them, I surely hope the rebel alliance did not leave them just as the US left the Kuwaiti people after the Gulf War.

increase the peace

shout out to Azezil

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ffs, with replys like that.... :rolleyes:

Lucas wont make another trilogy. he has said the story he wanted to tell would have taken up nine films. he now only needs six. he says there will be no films based after rotj. you can read the books if you want to find out what happens after the second ds is destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Your posts were deleted cause of lack of relevance to the thread, if u wanna debate it do so else where...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SydneyLosstarot

no. no more trilogys, have you see how bad the current one is 'attack of the clones' oh thats a great name i have to go see that (sarcasim).

Besides there would be outrage from the sheep population

hardin get my sword

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

...but only if he finds the plot. He seems to have lost it... :rolleyes:

Gadget

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

He should get some one else to do it for him, the first one is useless and I dont have high hopes for the next - he had a good rep with episodes 4,5 and 6 until he made the first so I suggest some one else does it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Why dont you just read the books?
    There much, much better than the films anyway :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Don't think we need another trilogy. I think starwars has been milked enough. Have to say that epsode 1 wasn't great so the prospect of butchering the books[ most of which are pretty good]
    doesn't sound appealing

SydneyLosstarot
    see how bad the current one is 'attack of the clones' oh thats a great name i have to go see that (sarcasim).

Couldn't agree more unfortunatly......

Advertisement