Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pints Polls

• 31-10-2001 2:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

I don't think I can post a poll here :( (see admin)

So Mont0r, can ya do me a favour and create 2 for me there like a good lad? :) Details follow:

---

Poll #1:
    Title : "PINTS: What night should we go out?"
    Body : "Please choose one of the options below."
    Choices: 2 -
    "Friday 9th Nov"
    "Friday 16th Nov"

---

Poll #2:
    Title : "PINTS: Where are we going?"
    Body : "Please choose one of the options below, or reply with your own suggestion."
    Choices: 10 -
    "Handles"
    "Messr Maguires"
    "Tramco"
    "Dakota"
    "Zanzibar"
    "Thomas Reads"
    "spi"
    "McTurkels"
    "The Castle"
    "Mezzanine"

---

[edit]dumb typo[/edit]

Cheers,
    Al.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

Good thinkin, GWAN Mont0r

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

only Opera users can post polls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭Catch_22

Al,

how did ya manage to get from november 9th to november 29th for pints ffs ???

c22

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Catch_22
    Al,

how did ya manage to get from november 9th to november 29th for pints ffs ???

c22

How did I manage? Quite simple: take one sunray, 2 dodgy browsers, add in a pinch of configuration, dog-slow proxy servers and a partridge in a pear tree. Stir and leave to simmer for approx. 15 mins. Serve immediately.

Sorry about that. :)

Al.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement