Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent - Need info

• 31-10-2001 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I need to source the following systems...

- AIX/PowerPC: version 4.3.3, 32bits/64bits
    - Solaris/Sparc: version 2.6/2.7/2.8, 32bits/64bits
    - HP-UX: version 11.0, 32bits/64bits
    - Tru64/Alpha: version4.0F/5.1, 64bits

& Databases...

- IBM DB2: version 6.1/7.1
    - MSSQL: version 7.0/2000
    - Oracle: version 8.1.6/8.1.7
    - Informix: version 7.3/9.2
    - Sybase: 11.9/12.0

Anyone know where I can get them, how much they should be & if I'd need a consultant onboard to set them up ?

TNX in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I may have the DB2, would have to check version no's etc.

If I do, i'll let u know.

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ThreadKiller

Thanks Xterminator, I really need to get this prices & a source for this stuff as I have to buy it soon. If anyone knows, please post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Dont go for MS SQL 7 it will be disconntinued soon enough and I think you have to buy 2K licenses now if you want 7 so you may as well go straigh for SQL 2000.

You can get the prices here
    http://www.microsoft.com/sql/howtobuy/pricing/default.asp
    There are two ways of buy it per processer and per seat. MS Ireland should be able to give you Irish prices if needed.

As for setting up SQL 2000 is fairly easy depending on your needs but if you need a helping hand I'm available to help out (at a reasonable rate :) )

kayos

Advertisement