Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are good gaming net cafes in Dublin city

Options
  • 31-10-2001 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering where are good net cafes in Dublin city that are set up for gaming. I know dnc is there, is it any good? Are there others? dnc seems to be quite busy though most of the time, is it easy to get gaming pcs, or are they all set up for it? Is it expensive?

Thanks in advance your your help..
    _Drakar_

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Wanna find out about dNC? Best way is to just ask em what they think, theres always a fair few guys hangin round in #dnc on quakenet who Im sure would be glad to answer yr Questions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Net house ispretty good. Theres a few of them (5 i think check the site). The price isn't too bad. For the hardcore you can do 8 hours for a tenor after 10 o'clock i think.

Advertisement