Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exit4 re:prescence

Options
  • 31-10-2001 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Stop,enuf already.Amber is in no way affiliated with exit4.she is on the mailing list,and as such knows when we play.her comments do not in anyway reflect the feelings of exit4.however Amber is entitled to her views,and there seems to be a lot of noise over nothing.i personally would never say negative things about a band,unless they really suxed,but if i did so what?this board is for a statement of views and exchange of opinions.if i want top be told im not entitled to express my opinion ill talk to my dad.so relax gestapo network

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Thats cool.

I'd never dispute anyones right to their opinion btw.

My concern was that this person would be percieved to represent the band and if any band made a statement like that on any page then they'd look like a pack of spa's to gen public.

Good job on the web site btw. Needs to have the next gig on them though as they appear.

Advertisement