Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C projects anyone

• 10-05-2000 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if anyone has any c projects (hard or easy) that they could send me. The reason I am asking is that my course in c programming is nearly finished and next I'll be moving on to c++ and before I do that I would like to become as proficient as possible with c, and I believe this can only be achieved by practice, practice, practice. So if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

It doesn't matter if they are college projects or anything just once they pay well (just kidding, but if you did have a paying project I wouldn't mind taking it)

Baz_

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Had a few but dunno where they are now......

A good page for example and stuff..
    http://www.itknowledge.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

have u done any socket programming?

if u're interested write a simple ftp client and server using bsd sockets.

is actually really easy

try to find beej's network notes for it..

MiCr0

here they are: http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~beej/guide/net/

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 09-05-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Well ta lads Your replies were swift as a fox. Even faster than I expected, about what micro said it sounds interesting but I haven't a clue any leads??

Well it wasn't there when I posted this first but ta for an even quicker response

Thats not to say that what pretence said isn't interesting but he provided leads so I will follow them.

ta again

[This message has been edited by Baz_ (edited 09-05-2000).]

Advertisement