Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I cannot believe my ears.....

• 01-11-2001 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Who let the Strokes on the playlist?. Sheesh, Showaddywaddy for the twenty-first century anyone?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

agreed they are ****e..................just like the white stripes...ive just taken them off. These bands have a habit of sliping through .....its hard to separate the ****e form the sewarage latley....another ****e group...the dandy wharhols....bastards. Just listening to Wil Oldham last night...brilliant...and that warp video on no disco last night (take note steve fannygun!) excelent! AND!!!!! I sat down and listened to the Dudlet Corp album for the first time... and Im actually gona compliment here...its ****ing great!! I Think sceintific labs should go full hell promo on this one. dathi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mick

Agreed!! The Strokes are not the best but I would say that since I've just been recruited to Xfm.

Advertisement