Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air last night

Options
  • 01-11-2001 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

it was sooooooooooo good. im in such a good mood today because it was just brilliant.
    and the support act, sebastian tellier? MENTAL. did anyone know if that girl was actually playing or not? there was a big debate about i up where we were sittin.
    but i'm well impressed, and anyone who's goin tonight, your in for a treat!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I'm going tonight, I'm very excited!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

she was mad. yeh, she was playing a theremin, it detects teh distance your hand is from the metal bar thing and emits a note depending on that.
    a quick trip to http://www.sebastientellier.com/ reveals her name to be PAMELIA KURSTIN. she was a bit mad. that scream scared the crap outta me. :)

air rocked. i got a setlist after n all.
    *bounce*
    playground love was soooooo good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yes yes yes!
    but i thought they were going to go into theme from the virgin suicides instead of playground love...i think it was a bit of a micture of the 2 (no sax!). dont be lught was also very good, and they played all my favourite songs one after another. wonder if sebastian tellier is available in the shops.

Advertisement