Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap ISDN Installation and running costs?

• 11-05-2000 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I want to get an ISDN installation and after that a nice fast ISP to service it with a kindof Eastclear type option to cover calls as well. Does such a service exist? How do I ensure I'm getting the cheapest ISP and lowest phone costs after the Eircom installation? Anyone got any inside info on prices coming down in the near future.

Basically I want to know the best (iow, 'cheapest') ISDN deal out there, be it one package or a hybrid of different services from different providers.

Thanks in advance for your experience gained wisdoms people.

biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

ROFL ahhhh at least something made me smile today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

That it bubbles, laugh at my genuine question, typical, what else would you do? You who could offer accurate factual answers to all of those questions, not just for my education on the subject, but for others who want to know as well and have no idea. But no, instead you have a laugh at it, feel the need to POST that you'd had a laugh at it, and move on, deciding not to 'share the wealth' of information you posess.

What was that old saying? 'If you've nothing good to say, don't say anything at all' ....with the addendum, 'Unless you are bubbles, because the slimy brown substances that stench have to ooze from your fingertips onto the keyboard somehow'.

I thank you for your contribution.

wink.gif

Lucutus of Borg

/me slowly raises his hand and extends his middle finger.

Watch the carpet, that fingers dripping...

Maybe if you learned to wipe !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Now now kids... enough of that ...

Lucutus: a possible answer to your question is provided by eircom themselves, - they've just launched a new service called "hi-speed" (what inventive naming, eh?) and you can read all about it here

Cheers y'all,

The Bard

I told you in IRC, what more do you want !?!?!

I know, thanks for the answers bubbs!

Lucutus of Borg

Advertisement