Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where do I send my £10/€12.70 subscription fee?

Options
  • 02-11-2001 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Boards will always be free.

Always is defined as: Until the sun burns out or until I have nothing further to do with Boards.ie

If we ever ask for cash it will be for something cool off which we make a profit (t-shirts etc) or something stupid like changing other peoples tag-lines.

If someone desperately wanted to send us cash I wont turn it down but be warned we will ALMOST CERTAINLY spend it on drink.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Don't forget the option to change your title, someone else's title, or permanently change your title for various fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

When is the whole money-for-titles thing gonna happen? I'm itching to change some :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

€20 to the man who puts richindub2 back to a "cool newbie"

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Don't forget to reset his beloved post count to 0.

• Advertisement
Advertisement