Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aussie In Dublin Looking 4 The Ultimate Lineup!

Options
  • 02-11-2001 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello There!
    Ok, have posted to this list before with little luck.. I hope that this time around it reaches more of u...

I am a 25 yo Aussie guy. I moved to Dublin 5 months ago, 4 song demo in hand and ready to take this music thing the whole way!

My demo covers different genres...hard to really categorise as i dont believe in boundaries..here goes:-

1. Remain (intro) - Ambient minute long piece with strectched vocals incorperating eastern flavoured violin.

2. Repetition - Electronic funk affair with fast paced verses and chilled chorus..

3. Losing Ground - This one has been described as everything from - Depeche Mode to Underworldish... Disjointed Electronic dance feel.. upbeat chorus.. dramatic change near the end..

4. Remain - Uplifting Layered acoustic piece with flowing vocal track and violins.

My influences are many-

Jeff Buckley, Early Prince, The Cure, Queen, Underworld, Radiohead, Kiss, Sade, Maxwell, Depeche Mode, Tori Amos, Tears For Fears, Coldplay and the list goes on and on and on and on.........

I am serious about where I want to go with this and believe in this project 200 percent.
    I would love to meet similar minded people who want to join forces and create some mind blowing music.

I'm a singer and use the guitar and various other instruments as means to write my stuff.
    Im looking for:-

AN AWESOME GUITARIST!
    AN AWESOME PROGRAMMER!
    AN AWESOME DRUMMER!
    AN AWESOME BASS PLAYER!

Are you open minded musically? Are u willing to committ yourself fully to something u believe in? Individual egos do not come into play... only the music that is being created should be given your undivided attention.. I hope to meet you really soon...

I am working on uploading some soundbites soon... even better still why not email me and we can meet for a chat?

Here is the cover art for the demo:-
    http://www.liquideartharts.com/

imaginator5@yahoo.com

Regards
    James K :-)

Advertisement