Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voodoo 3 2000 pci

• 13-05-2000 12:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

Is there any way from stopping the screen from going widescreen when u play anything with a voodoo 3 installed. I heard i was supposed to do something to some *.ini file but i dont know what it was, or is it a lie????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Hmmm, dunno about widescreen, I've got a V3-2000 AGP and it's never done anything like that for me smile.gif

Is it widescreen, like with big black borders on the top and bottom of the screen?
    Maybe it's just using a diplay mode that your monitor's not centered properly for, in which case you should just be able to use the monitors centering and alignment controls to display using the full screen.

Or is it already using the whole screen and just has some weird fisheye lens type thing?
    In which case... (as the tree said to the lumberjack...) I'm stumped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa:
    Is it widescreen, like with big black borders on the top and bottom of the screen?

Yes, exactly smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Q_Ball (edited 13-05-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i have a v3 2000 and ive never had that
    during what are you getting the widescreen?
    is it during game fmv, dvds, avis, what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

games,
    things like the options screen for HL,TFC,CS Q3a, BG

It's ok on the FPS cos it goes fullscreen. Maybe i just haven't disabled my SVGA properly

Advertisement