Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wolfenstein servers in ireland?

Options
  • 03-11-2001 4:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

is there any wolfenstein test servers in ireland? .i'm REALLY GETTING SICK OF CS RIGHT NOW

Comments

Asking about Wolf servers in Ireland coz yr bored of CS as a Quake topic? hrmmm :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

is there any wolfenstin test server yes or no plz?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Does this look like a Wolfenstein bulletin board?

Any way, I dont know any servers for rtcw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I dunno of any irish ones just play on the servers in other countries! And just coz it uses the quake 3 engine doesn't justify posting this on th quake boards.

well there is no place i can spam on about rtcw boards then the quake boards .the first wolfenstein game was made bay id and also rtcw is made bay grey matter and of some of the help was from id. so this is the best place to ask about rtcw

well thats pure bullcrap there is no rtcw servers. they did had one or two servers up when the test came out and then everone started playing cs again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Bah, you're wasting your time asking here.
    All these Quake weirdos only play quake... never ANY other games, so they really don't know.
    But even still - they'll be happy to rip six-shades of pìss out of your post.
    That's why nobody posts here (but shhh).

Better to ask on the Half-Life, Counter-Strike, or Games boards...
    I haven't seen any Irish servers around myself, the lowest pinging server on my list was a UK server I think.

i hope they start rtcw boards or servers when the game is out. it pain in the ass to play the same game over and over again
    (i'm taking about cs)

Stop waffling about how much u hate cs it sounds to me like ur reasuring urself. We all know u love cs!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

post on the games boards richard, thats the logical location for any generic minded generic postings you have about generic games which don't gave their own board. U generic little bean you.

i don't hate cs but its pain in the ass we have to play the same game over and over again.the only thing i hate about some of the players are a pack of 14 year old fat ass newbes don't know **** how to use windows.....and no its not me. I love me :)

• Advertisement

You don't HAVE to play the same game all the time! Theres nobody with a shotgun against you skull forcing u to play cs or he'll splatter your brains against the wall! Its your own Choice!

Advertisement