Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gar_ptc

Options
  • 03-11-2001 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

Hey
    you still smilin...?

hope so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

i haven't stopped hun, i haven't stoped and i don't think i ever will :D
    what about you?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Oh for doG's sake get a room!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

hahaha! ill refrain from making another smart remark as im currently discussing the main features of conservative ideology with my dog

that dog of yours...i tell ya!
    a room,you say,2tone...mmmm.

i didnt see you using your hair to your advantage at corrupted,2tone...most jving..

• Advertisement

mmm, exactly a room you say!

well nobody asked you to read the post...!

a dog, where your imaginary friends then?!?!?! Poor Dec!

YEAH! i was talking to my dog! she's very intelligent you know? Ive named her Bell too. She looks just like you:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Would this be the same Bell who made silly accusations against a certain group of individuals and wished we all failed as a band and died per chance???

Gar whats goin on are you in cahoots with this person who wishes us failure...and worse?

Im confused this person hates us?

Gar will you be at the meeting on Wednesday, the battle line has been drawn, of course we won the first round hoooraaayy the moral highground is ours but that's about it for the moment. Now is the time to mobilise , now is the time to jive now is the time to stand up and say........(something really clever that will promote our struggling cause)...hahhaha

Later - Trev

thats bloody angism,dec,and i dont want to hear any more of it out of you again

Yeah,trev,i'm in cahoots*nice choice of words!make us sound like a coupla gangsters!* no she doesnt wish any ill on the knomes at all.
    as she will say in her next post.

trev me and the conference may be delegating at a commitee meeting in my house tomorrow,but if i'm not i'll go.

I have a plan so to extract revenge on Mr.Stevenson

i'll explain if i'm there.
    J!VE ON,CATS!

again,deco,no angism outta your sass-mouth.
    or anyone else for that matter

Gar, im not the one with the problem here. she started it, as you will see if you consult her previous post above. And ive finished it. You won't here another utterance on the subject from me. There's no angism here whatsoever on my behalf. You'll have to talk to her about her angism. We shall discuss this futher like the gentlemen that we are in Mono on Thursday

• Advertisement

A BLOODY GENT!
    groovy dude.
    i'm sure the good lady will complyand now more ngism ,intentional or not,shall be sensed.
    j!ve you on thursday man.

No problem man. there wont be any more angism coming from my direction. Talk to on thursday night, shud be a good jizz

hmph! i did NOT start it...but FINE no angism.....:mad:

yah we are in cahoots

no i didnt wish death upon ye, i wished that when 2 certain people died they did so cold and lonely....but thats all sorted again we're all.....friends....at least civil!

and trev i didn't wish it upon you, i don't know u....yet!

Dec, yah your dog, how sweet

gar....:D

the things i do....
    and don't call me lady...bad memories...AND it's nearly as bad as the 'B' word :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Originally posted by Gar_ptc
    i didnt see you using your hair to your advantage at corrupted,2tone...most jving..

Yeah i was holding up the bar, watching all that was happening from down the back and that was in my opinion a very "tasty" gig in a Carry On innuendo sort of way.....and in that it rocked too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 VampVixen

WHATS THIS!?!? im sorry but aint nobody better mess with their band or threaten death upon any of them unless they want to answer to me and believe me, you dont want to mess with me!! im vicious! especially when it comes to my friends!

V V,you know i bloody loved corrupted so dont get all j!ved about this.
    i'll tell you what i said,but later on not now.
    for chrissakes!
    everyone misinterpretates everything on the web!do i have to put in smiley friggin' faces?

do i?
    DO I!!???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 VampVixen

AWWW! no i meant no one messes with Otranome!! cuz of that indie_girl chick who was threatening lives of band members....sorry! you all rule! keep rawking!

:)

how can you say that when u have no idea what happened...thats not entirely fair!!!
    And once again i would like to point out that i DID NOT WISH DEATH upon them....i said WHEN THEY DIE..... there is a difference. EVERYBODY dies....!

jeez get over it.....
    i'm having all second thoughts again!

Advertisement