Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You don't know me but...

Options
  • 03-11-2001 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey, what about a 2-3 hour show entirely devoted to unknown[unsigned] bands?

I know for a fact that there are bands sending thier demos etc. into phantom, and not getting played enough 'cos no-one has heard of them.

Failing that, everyone request The Murder of Crows!

Arguing in chat rooms is like winning a gold medal at the special olympics. Sure you may feel good about yourself. But in the end, You're still retarded!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

thats utterly shameless vladimar. it kinda makes us sound desperate, i mean we dont wanna piss anyone off... we're not the revs after all :p.

Seán.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

imagine actually listening to 2-3 hours of unsigned bands though? the majority of them would be really really ****. like there isnt enough of them who are actually good enough to hold your interest live, nevermind when your at home, sober. i think icon does the job well enough anyways, the quality unsigned bands do actually get played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Vladimar

I wish you were the revs, and why doesn't everyone like Rob stevenson? I think he's cool, wait, sorry that's COOL. OK.

*laughs at the witticism*:D

seriously, I appologise, that was uncalled for - 2 hours would be too much.

Study reveals: Babies are Stupid

Advertisement