Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse

Options
  • 04-11-2001 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Matt Bellamy sounds like an injured dog singing 'Feeling Good'. Oh god it's enough to drive anyone over the edge. Personally I think it's a dreadful cover version. Wonder whay Doctah Simone thinks?

busby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I thinks it alright but I prefer when they do it live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Ehh.. Im listening to it now and may i just say. Ok its a cover version but personally I think its quite good, Bellamy is a genius with his music tbh, and his voice is somthing new, mabey it is
    an injured dog singing
    ;)

but its damn good, he sings generaly like that, right since the Showbiz, and now with his more Technical album Origin Of Symetery which is just brilliant. Fav Song Citizen Erased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

U could post this in the Music section :/ might get more responses there .. mabeh ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

there isn't a better band in the world at the moment.

best singles/albums/live shows/b-sides etc etc

'THE COMPLETE BAND', if you will. or if you won't:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

i have to agree,muse are IT.
    unequalled for everything;musical skill,etc...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Zebedee

You fools, you are being deceived. I have it on good authority that Muse are no other than a reformed Emerson, Lake and Palmer. What ELP did is take three rat faced shelf-stackers from the nearest Tescos and use them to entice the indie kids. Such genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

Emmerson lake and palmer are brilliant tho!!!or were...

i think that muse arent as musically talented as them,those guys really were the most technically sound j!vers ever to have j!ved!

but no angism must ever be jived against muse...ever!

grr...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

ah yes, Muse - witnness...And We were feeling good....:D

Advertisement