Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Game?

• 04-11-2001 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Hey I signed up for that Nokia game and it sent me some text saying to watch RTE, anyway I did that after Malcom In The Middle :D But saw nothing about Nokia game, did anyone see it or was Nokia just having us on so we could watch RTE's version of dreamteam.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by damnyanks
    Hey I signed up for that Nokia game and it sent me some text saying to watch RTE, anyway I did that after Malcom In The Middle :D But saw nothing about Nokia game, did anyone see it or was Nokia just having us on so we could watch RTE's version of dreamteam.

i saw it on channel 4.
    if you miss anything then just go to nokiagame.com.
    all the videos and story line are there.
    or goto nokia-game which is a BB type thing about it.
    anyway the game you have to play first is just match the tones.
    pretty easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

basically the message on the ad was to go to www.nokiagame.com/start to start the game.

but you probably got an e-mail telling you that (incase you missed the ad) and like whitewash said, you can even download the ad at the site if you want.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I played along with Nokia Game last year, and they knocked me out for no reason, I did everything right and didn't miss any message. I've decided against it this year cause it's a bit thick in my estimation.

Advertisement