Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse cover smiths

Options
  • 05-11-2001 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Did you hear the muse cover version of the smiths please please please let me get what i want you can hear itt on the mtv uk site its going to be a B-side on the next single I think its crap anyone else have an opinion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

HOW DARE YOU! its ****ing brilliant! everything Muse do is briliant. please dont insult them in my company ever again

tsk tsk:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

and Low release a cover of 'last night i dreamt that somebody loved me' soon-ish. amazing.

ahem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i heard a dreadful cover of how soon is now havent a clue who by but sing by a female
    its AWFUL
    smiths songs shouldnt be allowed to eb covered...you cant improve on them (er...sorry)

The Low cover is actually quite wonderful, although obviously not a patch on the original.

i also heard a cover of the smiths how soon is now, on that tv show with the witches (the bad one, as opposed to the good one)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Snake River Conspiracy did that AWFULL Smiths cover....
    I'm still in shock.....

• Advertisement

charmed? sabrina?
    im confused
    havent heard the low cover but will try to request it

i can't remember ever hearing Low on phantom, although perhaps we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

the bad witches show was indeed charmed. the good one was ... buffy. ahem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭insanebadgergirljess

the snake river conspiracy of 'how soon is now' is brilliant.though i prefer the original.however morrisey has a differant opinion,he told them that it was far better then the original

well, im hardly going to laugh at you seeing as i LOVE sabrina and have hit the age where it really is inexcusable..on saying that, my mum still watches it...hmmmm
    what kind of music do low play?
    ive never heard any of their stuff before, but you seem to like the same bands i do, so i might like them

Low play slightly odd but really sweet music. it's usually really underplayed, usually quite. a singer/guitarist/keyboardist, a bassist and a singer/drummer. drummer and guitarist are married. em, i'm really bad at describing bands, but if you're going to get any of their albums, their latest is probably the best, called Things We Lost in the Fire. they lyrics are pretty funny and sad and really ****ed up. i don't know. if you've got £15 to spare ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

everything by muse is amazing. to whoever said that it sucks,please take it back and think again. does anyone know when they're coming to dublin. i was gonna go to london to see them, but i had no money to buy tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Originally posted by freakofnature
    everything by muse is amazing. to whoever said that it sucks,please take it back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its called an opinion cheese whizz get over it........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

well at least rethink it then

Advertisement