Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

here the drummer get wicked

Options
  • 05-11-2001 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

out in a really tacky nightclub on saturday and i hear an old classic.
    hear the drummer get wicked.
    figured i really wanted to get my pillt mitts on it.
    anyone know who sang it, who did original etc etc etc.
    <snip>
    See here...
    ...As you were...
    </snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hmm, true, however, not all songs on mp3 are illegal etc.
    i use audiogalaxy.com, so its not completely pointless. and its a legal site that wont let you download anything that is copyrighted.....
    however you are the boss. im just going to go to the admin board and post up how moderators are all fasict dictators and how posts are constanatly being........ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz :)

by the way, it was chad jackson and i got it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Cool...

Must look that up...in a reputable record shop near me!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

"Hear The Drummer Get Wicked" is the closing line(s) to Anthrax/Public Enemy's (haha how ironic) "Bring The Noise". The original Public Enemy Version is on the "It Takes A Nation Of Millions to Hold Us Back" album (I don't think that line is in that version though). The Anthrax/Public Enemy version was out around 91 or 92, it's on "Attack Of The Killer B's", although if you heard it in a tacky club, it was probably a remix.

Advertisement