Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Omens, Terry Pratchet

Options
  • 05-11-2001 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else here read this? I'm rereading it after bothering to buy my own copy. It's not your normal Pratchet read, prob due to Neil Gaman (sp??) co-writing it, but it's v enjoyable. Esp if you've seen the Omen, or read the book :)

Any other veiws?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Good book with some very funny bits (M25 :D ). Not a lot more you can say about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Yep, one of my favourite books - I've read it 21 times, give or take a time, in the last 6 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

great book. must dig it up again and read it for the 400th time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

/me makes a note to buy another couple of pratchett books tomorrow when in dublin

Haven't read it, will get it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

If you haven't got The Science of Discworld, check it out, very interesting. The chapters alternate between a Discworld story, and scientific discussions of the real-world reflections of what happens in the story. If you have an interest in Discworld and astrophysics, it's a great read.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Definitely Sico, it's a brilliant read. A nice change from the average discworld format also.

Anyways fave piece of Good Omens??

Mines when the elvis question comes up on the who wants to be a millionare game in the bar... sheer class! :D

Advertisement