Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cd rom on NT

• 19-05-2000 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

k, just a little help.
    have installed a sound card on my system in work. everything works fine sound wise within the pc. ie wav files, mp3s etc
    but it wont play audio cds. ive changed the audio cable twice and ive also had the same problem with another sound card i installed. not being that used to NT i thought id see if there was any tic boxes or anything that i may need to do. only thing i can think of is to replace the cdrom.....
    cheers

AMP waits in the dark for cable to arrive...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

It's the audio mixer or the cable end of story. Check in multimedia in control panel to see what's there although I'm in front of a customers PC "checking" their ISDN line so I can't be sure where exactly.

Sorry about that.

WWman waits in the dark panting wink.gif

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

Advertisement