Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush's new album-Golden State

Options
  • 05-11-2001 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone been listening to this?
    Just got it last week - and must say that i was unsure at first, but then i have been at the first listen of all their albums.
    'The People That We Love' is nothing short of fantastic, and 'The Land of the Living' is good among all the rest as well.
    what does anyone else think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

I downloaded it a week ago and gave it a few listens, sounds excellent to me, its about time they released sth decent again. I saw an interview on MTV with them there and they pretty much admitted that the last album was crap mainly due to over-production so they've gone back to good old fashioned rock :) They'll never top razorblade suitcase though imho

Advertisement