Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product Service/or And Endorsal Thereof for Emulators

Options
  • 05-11-2001 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, my name's amp, you may remember me from moderating Games and Webmaster, and I'm here today to talk to you about Emulators. Every longed for that whiff of nostalga, that doesn't involve Old Spice? Ever wanted to replay that level that you could never get past, in the past?

Well fup off to Emulators then you SAD LOSERS!

Emulators receives the highly sought after "amp's endorsal of product and/or service".

And as as special, once only, limited edition, special introductory, not available in the shops, bonus offer, if you join Emulators today then.. uh.. Kyro will let my pet hamster "Thomas" go.

And please, don't have nightmares.

FREE THOMAS THE HAMSTER!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

em·u·late (my-lt)
    tr.v. em·u·lat·ed, em·u·lat·ing, em·u·lates
    To strive to equal or excel, especially through imitation: an older pupil whose accomplishments and style I emulated.
    To compete with successfully; approach or attain equality with.
    Computer Science. To imitate the function of (another system), as by modifications to hardware or software that allow the imitating system to accept the same data, execute the same programs, and achieve the same results as the imitated system.

adj. Obsolete (-lt)
    Ambitious; emulous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

ampmoment.jpg

Don't worry, Thomas is safe....for now. :)

Advertisement