Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat Sure NoLimits!?

Options
  • 05-11-2001 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I had esat nolimits until i was cut off for using it to much.
    Then i got ISDN and my last bill was 300quid which i don't want to be paying every 2mths.
    Is it possible to sign up for Surf NoLimts again on my 56k!??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

No

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

To elaborate, Esat will not entertain any requests from anyone to open or re-open an IOL No-Limits account, regardless of whether you had an account with them before or not.

The product has been discontinued and the remaining 18,000 customers subscribed to it are likely to also have their accounts terminated before too long with the current state of affairs.

... or in short, ... the answer to your question is, as rymus has said, an emphatic "NO".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Is it possible to sign up for Surf NoLimts again on my 56k!??

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 1-Scrappy-1

Looks like im screwed then :/

stfu 80Project, i was just asking
    cheers Bard... just wanted to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Originally posted by 1-Scrappy-1
    Looks like im screwed then :/

stfu 80Project, i was just asking
    cheers Bard... just wanted to know

I believe one can only STFU if one has opened their gob, hence lame comeback:)

No flaming war need ensue- the expression was as much frustration than anything else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement