Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contracts

• 06-11-2001 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

What do ye think, contracts, good or bad idea?
    Does signing a contract ensure that u can't be fired until the contract expirers? and does it mean u can't quit until its finished?

I signed a contract n i hate my job :( well not the work, the ppl and location ... but i'v only got another 2 months so i suppose i can handle that :)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Check your contract - there should be a section detailing how much notice you have to give if you want to leave or be given if they want to fire you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

the one thing I will miss :)Image1.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

what do you do/they do thats so bad?
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by azezil
    the one thing I will miss :)Image1.gif
    ah man, i get that home :)
    we used to get 800kb/s in gateway :)

to be honest i dont really know anything about contracting.
    or is it contracts in general?
    if you have only 2 months, then weather it out. no one likes to hire somoene that breaks contracts.
    i know how it feels to hate where you work and who you wrok with. i spent 4 weeks unemployeed rather than go to work :)

but now i have a new job and im happy!

Originally posted by chernobyl
    what do you do/they do thats so bad?
    :)
    The works grand (I.T. tech), the boss is an idiot always barkin orders n he doesn't know what he's talkin about half the time!

But its the town aswell the ppl I live with ignore me, I tryed to get to know them but they've no interest, same in work ... a féck it I'll be alright I'v still got boards.ie to reach out too ;)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    ah man, i get that home :)
    we used to get 800kb/s in gateway :)
    Yeah well I'm luck to maintain 1k at home!! :eek: n sometimes used get near a meg in college :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I.T. Tech? Part-time? Where? I've been searching for that for months, but can't find it anywhere!!!!:( Let me guess, you're outside dublin :(

Ennis, Clare Co. Council

Advertisement