Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sound in quake & q2 prob

• 18-05-2000 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right just started to play quake again and went online to connect when i got connected it wouldent give any sounds ? i dont have a clue whats wrong with it nothing is muted it works with all the other games any ids ?

in q2 it tells me i cant install in this windows nt envirment ? i haev win 98 whats going on ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Just a thought, maybe its something silly like volume 0 ... I trust you checked that before you posted?

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ye i made sure that the volume was maxed out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Justa quickie for the Q2 prob.... Chances are you have your INternational Settings left as US. Quake2 is pretty damn stupid and checks this to see if you're installing the right language version.... Open CTRL panel, Regional settings and change everything to Irish/British or whatever, reboot and install it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

all ready lookd into that all the settings are right

Advertisement