Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rating?

Options
  • 07-11-2001 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Thread Thread Starter Replies Views Rating Last Post

I see, when I click on after hours for example, a list of threads and the name, the thread starter etc as above. But what is this Rating thing all about. I try to rate a thread or topic and it shows no rating.

Or I'm from Barthelona?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

[Rating test/]

/me is put on ignore by boards.ie

Now I see that some threads actually have a rating next to them eg. The poll - Buffy or Willow.

Me is just newbie but me no understandy how this board works.

/me is put back on ignore by boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

from

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=2#rate

You may find a small menu on thread pages which allows you to 'rate this thread' with a number between 1-5.

Casting a vote for threads you view is entirely optional, but if you think that the thread is superb, you might rate it as a 5-star thread, or if you think that it's unspeakably dismal, you might choose to rate the thread with a single star.

Once enough votes have been cast for the thread rating, you may see a set of stars appear with the title of the thread in the thread listings. These stars reflect the average vote cast, and can allow you to quickly see which threads are worth reading if you are on a very busy board with a lot of threads.

Originally posted by Gone Shootin

Once enough votes have been cast for the thread rating, you may see a set of stars appear with the title of the thread in the thread listings.
    [/B]

Aha! That is the vital information I was needing :)
    Thanks for the info.

np

just dont 4get the little FAQ by top left of screen next time :)

• Advertisement

screen? whats a screen?
    :)

OMG !!

the FAQ is at the top RIGHT of the screen. wat a mistake to make ....

.user cp / register / calendar / members / F.A.Q / search / home / log out

and the screen is the light comin out of the monitor that makes your eyes water when used for prolonged periods of time. especially when you forget the adjust the brightness / contrast

and i reply NO MORE :D

I am now fulfilled.

Advertisement