Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serotona - Spread the word

Options
  • 07-11-2001 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Just a quick plug to let you know we'll be playing Eamonn Doran's this Thursday, the 8th along with the Sundogs and as mentioned Wiersbowski.

Shoud be a good night. Check out our website for more info or you can download TouchWood.

Hope to see you there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Rocktastic. See yis tonight so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Ah nice one I was just about to do that myself! I here you guy's a great so I'm looken forward to seeing ya's. Well hopefully the word will spread a bit and sure we'll see ya tomorrow night.
    Later,
    Neil.

www.sundogsband.com

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

That must be a bit of Mr. Lambert's flattery, ah stop. Looking forward to it meself though.

But Thomas, its tomorrow - not tonight. If you head in say hello

"Mr. Lambert's flattery" Well indirectly I'm in Sundogs but we were playen with Blink last Friday night in the Isaac so he was sayen it then.

Sound,

Just checked out the website, didn't realise you did 'Killed her with a song', Good work!

well see you in Doran's, and all the rest

• Advertisement

Yea we did cheers Man. It should be a good one so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I was j!ivin about the meeting. Can't make the gig cos of presence in Mono tommorrow. HOPE IT ROCKS LIKE THE BELLS OF HELLL!!!!!!
    ;)

Thomas

Cheers Man and have a good one yourself!

Cheers Tom. Have a good one. :cool:

Neil, you don't happen to have a Marshall amp do you?
    Cause the other guitarist may have trouble getting his in

Sorry Man we don't have a Marshall but I'm pretty sure that the boys bring two amp's. Did ya check with Dermot? Cause I think one of them is a Marshall.

• Advertisement
Advertisement