Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hit them where it hurts

Options
  • 07-11-2001 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Is there anyone here who has access to a leased line in either work or college or some other place? I was just curoius. I had the idea that after the blackout, some people or everyone could agree to stay off the net ( PSTN ) at home for about a week or two. If no one goes on then Eircom get no money for the cost of the call. Obviously this would only apply to someone who has to pay eircom for slow and overpriced 56k(yeah right) internet access. People would save so much on their phonebill, as they could use the net in work or college, and even better, eircom would lose out on money.
    So anyone who has access to unmetered access post here if your up for something along the lines of what I said above.

Thanks

Matt

Advertisement