Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackout on LiteFM (Dublin)

Options
  • 07-11-2001 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Tomorrow morn on LiteFM in Dublin (102.2), around 10:20ish, I'll be on talking about the Blackout. Tune in if you can :-).

E

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Yep Hopefully I'll get it Elana. I'm not in college until 12.
    Hopefully I can record it and upload it later on for everyone outside the Pale to hear:)

Good stuff Elana:)

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Yeah 80p I'd like to hear that, but I'm a bogger so I'll need your intercession.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

... and of course, as soon as 80project uploads it, I'll nab it and make it available via the IrelandOFFLine downloads page.

I'll set my alarm to make sure I'm awake and up to listen to it meself.

Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Originally posted by Bard
    ... and of course, as soon as 80project uploads it, I'll nab it and make it available via the IrelandOFFLine downloads page.

As Routine by this stage:)
    I'll post or e-mail you Niall when I have it ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭ekehoe

Originally posted by 80project

As Routine by this stage:)
    I'll post or e-mail you Niall when I have it ready.

Thanks guys...just remember that I am getting over a bad cold (where I didn't take much medicine :-( ) so I cough and have a head as stuffed as the Eircom mouse... :-)

I'll try to do you proud.

E

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

Originally posted by ekehoe
    Thanks guys...just remember that I am getting over a bad cold (where I didn't take much medicine :-( ) so I cough and have a head as stuffed as the Eircom mouse... :-)
    ahh classic Post Depression Internet Withdrawl Symptoms :)

Give this woman an injection of affordable flat rate net access, NOW!

Elana on Lite FM (102.2FM - Dublin) - mp3 clip (courtesy of 80project) now available on the web site...:

http://www.irelandoffline.com/Downloads.asp#blackout_1

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

I cant access IOL sites :( Is there anywhere else I can download from ?

Originally posted by java
    I cant access IOL sites :( Is there anywhere else I can download from ?

The IOLFREE URL was only temporary while I sorted out some password type stuff... ALL the downloads are now coming from the irelandoffline.org site.

Have another wee look at http://www.irelandoffline.com/Downloads.asp#blackout_1 - you'll now find the 5-7 Live interview there too (with thanks to dahamsta)...

WELL DONE ELANA!!! ... see you on Friday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Nice one - looks like the blackout is really taking off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement