Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom on the web - Problems!?

Options
  • 07-11-2001 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

Any 1 else having problems streaming Phantom off the web? Just wondering cos I haven't been able to stream it the past couple of days... and I don't have a radio here in work!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

not working for me either dude !!!
    Peace,
    kranog

http://popstar.2ya.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Tried to lisitn in coledge and its not working

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Yes indeed there are web streaming problems at the moment. As well as a problem at the studio end giving us a lovely crackle on occasion, and even a problem with the FM on 91.6 and finally a problem with the studio PCs affecting the overnight playout and text message thingy.

All of these are being looked into by boffins with gigantic foreheads even as we speak with a view to improving as much of the situation as possible over the weekend. Whats really needed is someone to give us a few grand to replace the struggling equipment but for the moment, we will patch up what we have!

Ill keep ye posted.

Regards,

Pete Reed

Advertisement