Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats this yoke????

• 07-11-2001 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi,

Wondered if ye had come across one of these before.
    Its got a fone jack, 2 network jacks, a serial and a parallel port.
    I know its an accessory board, but I have no idea of make or model. Its got CIAD inside twirly lines printed on but...heck...
    Oh ya, its got a Midcom chip on also.

Anybody recognise it? Sorry about pic, ****e cam !

Thanks in advance
    board.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Red Moose

Never saw one before, but looks like the sort of thing that may be useful if you're dealing with oldish office desktops. LAN, Phone, ports all in one card is a decent one-stop-shop. Hmmmm.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Looks like a motherboard off an ISDN router or something like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

aye looks like a standalone unit, if it had a some sort of pci/ide bus connector i would have said a network printer or laptop card... that does look a bit small to be a parallel port tho?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭PJ Hunt

Bingo, its got an ide connector on the back, I think ur right Kali, probably a printer network card

Now who wants to buy it !

Advertisement