Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

different types of connections commn

Options
  • 07-11-2001 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

what type net connections will be comming out at the start of nxt year ? im trying to find the choras web site but cant see it anywhere . anyone know where that one is

ive also e-mailed eircom and esat about the adsl but they dont seem to want to tell me anything . so can anyone tell me some stuff that IS going to happen and that people arent hoping that it will happen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

prob get best answer on ireland offline forum tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

gud point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

ian forget about it in the ur part of the country. ADSL isnt gona be out for us meer mortals for a long time, id say 1 to 2 years. and itll only be available in dublin, probably for staters.

I said recently on irc to some ppl that "Eircom have canceled Broadband for us here in ireland" they laughed, but it may actually be a reallity.

www.chorus.ie
    www.ntl.com/ie
    www.adsl.ie

dont hold ur breath. email me at paul [@] dahomelands.net and ill send ya some info on 2 way satelitte internet.

Advertisement