Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake Nostalgia

Options
  • 07-11-2001 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Just as a matter of interest....does anyone remember playing quake with/against me on the IOL server a few years ago? I played for a while as 'Spudbuster' and then for a while as 'SpudVader' (with a clan called the Jedis), before I got an astronomical phone bill and was forced to quit.

I seem to remember MindPhuck (fast pink-clad quad-rockety death) but it was years ago and I've forgotten who else was around back then.

Thanks folks,

Bosco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yeah,

I vaguely remember you. In fact I think I have a few screenies with your tag on it somewhere. I'll try and dig em out and post them here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Who remembers the 5 on 5 dm battles on ukcldm2 and dm3 which were played into the night and the next morning in most cases. Hows the craic eric? :) If you have any of our old pcx could you post a couple up, i've deleted c:\quake a long time ago unfortunately. Does anyone play qw anymore, i'd love a dm4 match for old times sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Jesus registered Jan 1995, was it that long ago? I think i got the first post on this board or was it you mp?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Scarab jaysus someone told me you were dead:P
    Get ure arse on irc and we'll sort some baytins for ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Heh, Long time!

Come to irc sometime, we'll fix yah some games anytime. Theres still a fair few playing qw, even the odd war now and then.

As for the first post, I think Earthworm Jim has that pleasure, (i could be wrong), but I know im up there in the first 10 ppl at least :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

QW? Where? When?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Ex_hale

hey lads, been a while since ive seen anyone on Slosh, any of u play ther anymore? wouldnt mind a few games here and ther, playin with a 33.6k modem on uk servers can takes its toll sometimes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

lo kieran :)
    GT are playing a good bit of CA lately since the ECAL 3 started, but mainly on BW ca. i'm sure Vin**** and co would love a few games on an irish server if you're in #gt.ie on quakenet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

thats VinCUNT

Advertisement