Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardware Retailers in the euro zone

• 07-11-2001 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭

I've been looking around recently for a good hardware website in the euro zone (not England due to exchange rate). I'm planning to but a 1Gighertz Duron, ABIT KG7 and other extras.. So far the best I've seen is dabs.com where my order came to STR£380 = IRL£490.. over £100 extra (from www.xe.com/ucc). I would buy from an Irish retailer but I can't find many who stock the KG7 and the cheapist I've found was £200.. way above most others offering.
    If anyone can recommend a dabs.com clone in Germany, France, Finland or any other of the Euro states which ships to Ireland it would be appreciated.. language is no great matter as Trademarks/ hardware descriptions are fairly universal.

^DK^

Advertisement