Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All ITV stations now OFF

• 08-11-2001 2:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

At 12.30am, all the ITV stations went to the William Road test card. Anyone have any info if they will restart again??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Fear not! They were back on again this morning @7:00am. I watched a bit of GMTV before heading out to work.

SkySter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 luke warrington

These are only tests remeber but yes they all back on apart from channel tv thats a blank screen.
    i noticed the picture on utv is getting better last night it was well bad like very ghosty as if it was coming from a long way away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jjcole

Does anyone notice that the screen appears to be stretched on the ITV channels?

It's like they are showing it in letterbox format but stretching it to fit a non-widescreen TV. Also it looks like it's cropping some of the sides and the top and bottom of the screen when you check it against ITV on the aerial.

Hopefully they'll sort all this out when it goes live!

All ITV tests are Now blocked again
    showing the message
    please phone
    This happened in the last half hour-They were there as usual up untill then
    mm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

So they are testing the encryption again.... I hope they turn it off before the weekend, I wanna see some ITV!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

They're back.

I get the feeling that there may be a lot of posts over the next few days saying "They're Gone" and "They're Back".

Hopefully the last one we see will be "They're Back".

Yup, thankfully they're back-They should forget about that encryption lark
    Now that the winters in (snowing like mad here at 800 ft any how) All I want to do tonight is sit back , Log fire-COMPANY and ITV on Sky:D
    mm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

......and off again.

Although interestingly, the regional teletexts were working earlier (as opposed to the main Teletext service, which is a seperate company). Subtitles on 888 were also working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

AAAHHH...went to check ITV last night only to find out my box has deleted all my "Other Channels"...lousy software bugs :(

Advertisement